Welcome Selamat Datang di My Blogspot http://pangearunbiru.blogspot.com/?m=0

DEMI LOVATO

DEMI LOVATO
*******************************************************************************
I can make the rain stop if I wanna, Just by my attitude I can take my laptop record a snapshot And change your point of view I just entered this brand new world And I'm so openhearted I know I've got a long way to go but I I'm just getting started, I'm over my head, and I know it, I know it I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it Whatever it takes to be what I was meant to be, I'm going to try Cause I'm living the dream and I know it, I know it I'm trying my best not to blow it, to blow it And I know everything will be fine With me, myself and time. I go where life takes me, but some days it makes me want to change my direction Sometimes it gets lonely, but I know that it's only a matter of my perception I just entered this brand new world And I'm so openhearted I know I've got a long way to go but I'm I'm just getting started I'm over my head, and I know it, I know it I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it Whatever it takes to be what I was meant to be, I'm going to try Cause I'm living the dream and I know it, I know it I'm trying my best not to blow it, to blow it And I know everything will be fine With me, myself and time. And baby there is nothing like this moment To just be real and let the truth be spoken Whatevers broke I can make it unbroken Turn the lead in my hand into something golden Just try more love, if I just try more love then I'll find Myself and time. I'm over my head, and I know it, I know it I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it Whatever it takes to be what I was meant to be, I'm going to try (x2) Cause I'm living the dream and I know it, I know it I'm trying my best not to blow it, to blow it And I know everything will be fine With me, myself and time. I'll find myself in time, I know I'll find myself in time ### D.Lovato_Me Myself and Time  

 Demi Lovato is an actress and singer known for her roles in 'Camp Rock,' 'Sonny with a Chance' and 'Barney & Friends.' She started a musical career in 2008 and has released two albums. Known for: Role as Mitchie Torres in 'Camp Rock' and her album 'Don't Forget' Demi Lovato made her acting debut on the children's television program 'Barney & Friends,' starring alongside Selena Gomez. She landed her breakout role in 2008 as Mitchie Torres on the Disney film 'Camp Rock.' In 2009, Lovato starred with Selena Gomez in Disney’s 'Princess Protection Program.' Lovato has released two albums as a solo musical artist. In 2008, she put out 'Don’t Forget' and in 2009, she released 'Here We Go Again' which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. Lovato says that music is her first true passion and her acting is more like a hobby. Lovato stated in an interview with MTV that her favorite music was metal, especially black metal and metalcore. In 2010, Lovato dated Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brother. The couple broke up a few months later. In late October 2010, Demi checked herself into rehab for ''emotional and physical issues.'' Share This Page: ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Home › Categories › Entertainment & Arts › Celebrities › Demi Lovato ABOUT DEMI LOVATO When is demi lovatos birthday? Actress/Singer Demi Lovato was born on August 2... in Celebrities | 1 hr 59 min ago Demi lovato? Born August 20, 1992 in Dallas, Texas Demetria ... in Celebrities | 3 hr 31 min ago What is Demi Lovato's first name? Demi Lovato's birth name is Demetria Devonne Lo... in Celebrities | 4 hr 31 min ago Who is joe Jonas dating as of 2012? There is no update on who Joe Jonas is currentl... in Celebrities | 9 hr 38 min ago What year was Demi Lovato born? Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992. in Celebrities | 21 hr 59 min ago Does Demi Lovato have a kik? Demi Lovato does not have a Kik but you can fin... in Celebrities | 1 day ago How much does Demi LaVato weigh? Demi Lovato stands 5 feet tall and weighs in at... in Celebrities | 1 day ago Who is demi lovato? Demi (full name Demetria Devonne) shined in Dis... in Celebrities | 1 day ago What is Demi Lovato's favorite color? Demi Lovato says she likes black and red. Becau... in Celebrities | 2 days ago What is Demi Lovato's favorite store? Demi Lovato'sfavorite clothing store is Forever... in Celebrities | 2 days ago Demi Lavato? Born August 20, 1992 in Dallas, Texas Demetria ... in Celebrities | 2 days ago Who is selena gomez? Songstress/actress Selena Gomez starred in Disn... in Celebrities | 2 days ago See All Questions ▶ RELATED DEMI LOVATO QUESTIONS via sms text via sms text via web via iPhone app via Android app via iPhone app via Android app via sms text via web via Android app via Android app via sms text What are the lyrics to Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato? The day I first met you You told me you never f... in Song Lyrics | 10 days ago What are ALL the lyrics to "fix a heart" by demi lovato? How can I be so sure If you never say what you ... in Song Lyrics | 80 days ago What are the lyrics to "skyscraper" by "Demi Lovato"? Skies are crying, I am watching Catching tear d... in Song Lyrics | 127 days ago Why did Demi Lovato quit so random? Sonny With A Chance starred Demi Lovato as Sonn... in Celebrities | 104 days ago Is demi lovato on so random? So Random! is an American Disney Channel sketch... in Celebrities | 187 days ago Is Niall horan with Demi lovato? Whether the pair Niall Horan from One Direction... in Celebrities | 24 days ago What are the full lyrics to lightweight by Demi Lovato? The lyrics to Lightweight are: The slightest wo... in Song Lyrics | 104 days ago What are the lyrics to Demi Lovato's song Skyscraper? Demi Lovato - Skyscraper: Skies are crying, I a... in Music | 131 days ago Is demi lovato a virgin? Demi Lovato is one of a few famous virgins. Cha... in Music | 16 days ago Why isn't Demi Lovato on the new series So Random? Demi Lovato isn't on the new Disney series call... in TV & Radio | 395 days ago What is the song skyscraper by demi lovato about? Skycraper is Demi Lovato's song about how she h... in Song Lyrics | 12 days ago How many tattoos does demi lovato have? Demi Lovato has a total of 6 tattoos. She has t... in Celebrities | 30 days ago What are all of the lyrics to "catch me" by Demi Lovato? Before I fall to fast kiss me quick but make it... in Song Lyrics | 76 days ago Are Niall Horan and Demi Lovato still dating? Rumors are swirling that Demi Lovato is on to a... in Celebrities | 27 days ago Are Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez still best friends? Seems that the Demi Lavato possibly confirmed t... in Celebrities | 109 days ago Demi lovato lyrics? "Two Worlds Collide" She was given the world So... in Music | 106 days ago What are the lyrics to unbroken by Demi Lovato? Locked up tight Like I would never feel again S... in Song Lyrics | 37 days ago What are the lyrics to dont forget by demi lovato? Everything we ever had Did you forget Did you f... in Games | 170 days ago Is Niall, from One Direction, and Demi Lovato dating? One Direction's golden-haired crooner Niall Hor... in Celebrities | 37 days ago Why isn't Demi Lovato on So Random anymore? So Random! is an American Disney Channel sketch... in Conversational | 270 days ago http://www.web-images.chacha.com/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-mar-7-2011-200.jpg

 http://www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qMKkk-NTg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh4qMKkk-NTg http://www.demilovato.com/


No comments: